Saturday, July 19, 2008

True Love!!

Today we celebrate 5 years of Marriage!!! Thinking back on these past years takes us to many places, from newly weds living in Fayettville Arkansas , to co-workers in Payson and Show Low. We have lived in 8 different homes and dragged our dogs all around the map with us. During the time Devin spent time traveling all over with baseball, taking him to a different town every day. Come to think of it the only thing that has stayed constant through out is our love for each other!!! We wouldn’t change a thing and we look forward to making more memories wherever our crazy lives might take us.









3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

congrats you guys!!!! we love you!

Taralee said...

Well CONGRATS! Guess what? I was a waitress at your wedding. I worked for Torreon during the summers. Your wedding was BY FAR the most beautiful. I LOVED it. That was a fun event to do.
Oh and BY THE WAY...I did a website with all the steps to make a "custom" blog. Go to my blog and it's under "The 411" tab and it says "Blog Design 4 Dummies"...not saying that your dumb...I just thought it was catchy! :) If you need help, just let me know.
OH AND I have a really funny story that happened at your wedding. So, I was serving drinks and what not and this little old man (maybe a Grandpa or something) asked me for Grey Goose. Well, I didn't really understand him AT ALL. I asked him once more what he would like. Then I didn't want to make an idiot out of myself so I went on my way to the bar. I told the bartended that a customer wanted GRAPE JUICE!! ha ha ha. It makes me laugh to this day. Seriously, at the time though I was like, "This guy can have all the alcohol that he wants and he wants Grape Juice...strange."
I'm pretty sure the old man thought I was freakin CRAZY when I walked back with a glass of grape juice. OH man...good times at TORREON.
(Sorry, that comment was REALLY long!)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

wow its been 5 yrs! i remember that so vivid. how exciting for you two!!!