Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ive been slacking on this. This is for you Jillyn

3 joys
my joys would have to be 1. Devin (of course), 2. My Dogs
3. My family and extended family
3 fears
i fear that 1. the economy wont get better after the Election.
2. devin and I are going to have all girls no boys. 3. we wont sell are Payson home anytime soon.
3 goals
1. beat Devin at golf lol 2. be pregnant before 2009 3. to find a career that I love.

3 current obsessions/collections
1. obsession is...bringing new dogs home. 2. . shopping I love to shop.
3. i'm obsessed with having to have a clean house all the time.
3 random surprising facts about me
1. i would rather be on water then snow any day. 2. i love playing cards with the Day family.
3. ive lived in 10 houses in 5 years.

3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

it is surprising to find out you like to play cards with the days. :) it's cause you usually win! that weekend i came up with my kids and my mom and we stayed at that cabin and you and devin came over and we played cards until midnight evernight! that was the best weekend ever!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yeah!!! thanks! and your living in 10 houses in 5 yrs. is like me having 9 jobs in two yrs. WHOA! thanks for that i loved it

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey I hope you dont mind, but I found your blog form someone elses, if you dont mid I am going to add you to my blog. I Blog way more then I am on Facebook, so we will be able to keep in touch better looks like you guys are doing good I am jealous you guys get to live up in the mountains!!