Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Randome Pictures

I just had to post this picture. I got a new camera because I just wanted a small one to be able to carry with me in my purse at all times. Well I took this picture of Winston because he was shaking his toy so hard that I couldn't believe how well the picture turned out. Most of the time when I try to capture photos like this there all blurry. So I'm just pumped about my new camera and I thought I would just share that with everyone. lol I'm a dork I know. Also here some random pictures of my babies.




Hiesman hes so good we have trained him to sit and wait until we say ok for him to go ahead and eat. Bulldogs are hilarious because they live to eat so its funny to watch Heisman he will start drooling like crazy.


All the Dogs locked out. lol


Tobi my male English Bulldog. He had to have surgery the other day because his tail was so tight that it would constantly get an infection. So finally Devin and I said, thats it hes going to get his tail cut off. Its funny out of all the vets we have gone to all of them have told us to put a certain creme on there or give him a shot everyday. No one has ever told us about cutting off his tail so I just never really thought about it. When we went to the Heber vet like 4 years ago he mentioned it but I was living in the valley at the time so I just kind of forgot about it. Well I went back to the Heber vet and he said lets do it and that definitly needs to be done so 4 days later we got it cut off. Hes still in pain but in the end I think hes going to feel so much better because it would drive him crazy all the time.