Thursday, July 17, 2008

Congratulations Chelsea!!!!

I just wanted to give a big shout out to my cousin Chelsea. I have been meaning to post this for a while now but I finally got some pictures. I'm not sure if anyone knows but Chelsea is a world champion she shows paint horses. I am so proud of her. I got to go see her show in Texas for a few days and she was amazing. Shes only been doing this for like 5 years and shes kicking butt. Most of the people that are in her class have been showing there whole lives so yes they probably cant stand that Chelsea's only been doing it for a short amount of time and shes awesome. I love you Chelsea and were so proud of you.



First 14-18 western pleasure second year in a row
First 14-18 Hunt seat Equitation second year in a row
First 14-18 Showmanship
Reserve on tucker 14-18 Western riding
Reserve on barbie 14-18 horsemanship

Overall she got High Point. YYYYYYYYaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!







No comments: