Saturday, April 5, 2008

Horse show in Tulsa, OK

Its been a long time since I have posted anything. Well lets see the first week of march I went to my cousin Chelseas horse show in Tulsa, OK. It was freezing out there. If anyone doesn't know the kind of days a horse show is they are long. Not as bad for me as it is for Chelsea. We leave our hotel at 8:00am and sometimes dont even get back until 1:00am. She shows paint horses shes pretty good at it. She's a World Champion so its fun to go and watch her shows to see how much she has accomplished over the past few years. We were there for about a week it was pretty much a girls trip my mom and aunt went so it was a lot of fun. I dont have any pictures I always kept forgeting to pull out my camera. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.