Saturday, April 5, 2008

Check out these photos.

I thought I would post some of these pictures. I thought they were really neat. This is a friend of my moms son who raises hound dogs to do this. Pretty cool!! Don't worry no one was hurt during this. The one picture looks like the dog got hit but actually he moved his head just in time. I just can't believe the size of this mountain lion. If you look closely at the pictures you can see all his muscles. I wouldn't want to run into of them that's for sure.







This picture is so cute. Check out there chests they all three have the same stripe.

6 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ah they are adorable! and i love that same marking.

Riewerts' said...

awesome...I wish I was tough enough to face a mt lion. Tell Devo that we changed the format of our blog and in the process we lost all of our addressess...I am slowly but surley recapturing them as people post messages..

Matt n Jessica said...

Hey Kristin...
i have to ask for Matt whose dogs are on that lion? You might know or might not...Matts got hound dogs and chases lions too so he's curious lol and the pups are way cute!

Matt n Jessica said...

Hey Kristin...
i have to ask for Matt whose dogs are on that lion? You might know or might not...Matts got hound dogs and chases lions too so he's curious lol and the pups are way cute!

Taralee said...

Did you get married at Torreon? Just wondering. I used to work there. Anyway, about the blog stuff. What is your email address? I'll send you instructions.
Oh and those dogs are rad.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

kristin, you've been tagged. check out my blog for more info.