Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dog Fight!!!

Last Monday which was March 31st. I woke up and let my dogs outside. Just as they came in my two girl dogs Bella and Lilli went right after each other. I'm not sure if anyone really knows but the two girls cant stand each other. I really don't know what it is between them they get in a fight and then once I separate them they give each other kisses. Weird!! Well anyway this time they went after each other so bad that I couldn't get them apart. Devin was at the gym and I was home alone with the dogs. I tried everything I even got my abb cruncher and tried to put it between them thinking it would scare them and they would separate. ya right. Once I got a hold of Bella Lilli kept coming after her so here I am running backwards trying to get them apart while I'm holding Bella but they are still clinging on to each other. Bella got out of my arms so I tried to grab Bella again and Lilli bit my finger I was bleeding everywhere you would never think you could bleed that much out of a finger but I had blood everywhere all over the bathroom my clothes what mess. Anyway Lilli got tired and stopped but Bella kept gnawing at her so I had to pry her mouth open. I didn't want to pull her because she would of ripped Lillis ear off. Then I threw Bella's butt outside I was very shaken up crying because I couldn't get them to stop. Talk about a nightmare. I can never seem to separate them anymore. So here I am crying and panicking I called Devin left several messages. Then finally I realize he didn't take his phone. So I went to go get him in my bloody clothes to tell him I needed him home. I haven't been scared like that in a long time. It was definitely a wake up call we had to find Bella a new home. I felt horrible having to give her away but I couldn't let them continue like this and I couldn't live like that anymore. So the people that took her don't have any other pets which is probably a good thing. Bella needs to be the only dog. So far everythings going alright she plays with the kids and eats her treats but shes not eating her food at all. Will see you never know she might be back. There going to try it for a few more days. There worried that shes not eating and so am I. I don't know what to do. If she comes back I'm going to have to ask the Doctor about putting her on medication which I just don't believe in. I really do think she is bipolar. Some days shes really scared of Devin for no reason at all and then shes in love with him or she just becomes vicious to Lilli out of know where. Women!!!

3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yikes thats scary. are you ok?

once upon a poppy said...

i hope bella is doing good at her new house. is she eating now?

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Ya Im fine its sad that I had to find her a new home. They say she is doing better.