Saturday, February 16, 2008

San Diego

Our trip to San Diego was great we really enjoyed ourselves. We did not want to come home. We stayed in La Jolla my parents have a house out there so we stayed there and did lots of shopping. We try to go out there at least once a year. We flew out Monday night and came home on Friday evening. It was a good amount of time to stay out there. We went shopping, Whale watching and of course went to the beach. We had a lot of fun. We can't wait to go back and visit. We had a great Valentines together. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines!





The Grey Whale. We saw about six of them. If you click on the picture you can see it better.



Sea Lions. There everywhere. There is a small beach in la Jolla where you can stand right next to them almost.



Dolphins. I love Dolphins! Devin took the picture. He's not a fast picture taker. The Dolphins did jump out of the water but Devin missed it so this is the best picture I have. Devin also walked away with the camera and two Dolphins were jumping next to the boat then they swam off and popped there heads up out of the water like they were laughing. So I missed out on getting a photo of that. Next time were going to take two cameras or I will be the one to take the pictures. Its ok Honey I forgive you. lol

3 comments:

Holland said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. I am jealous, the weather here is so cold. Your beach house is beautiful. I love the blue in the kitchen.
Nicole Holland

once upon a poppy said...

i'm glad you guys had fun! and thanks for a fun weekend. i didn't take any pics so i don't know what to blog!

Sarah Ward said...

oh it looks like you guys had a great trip! We miss you guys. I think next time yall go on a trip like this we need to fly and meet yall! Taht would be awesome!
Loev you guys!