Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lots of Snow!!

Here are some pictures of our snow storm we had on Monday. I think we got about 2ft of snow. Crazy!! Devin was excited, me... well I was excited for about 20min then it just kept coming and coming so I got pretty tired of it real fast. I like snow dont get me wrong its just that it is hard to live in the snow with dogs. Poor things they cant even find a spot to go to the bathroom so they go right on the patio which I can't stand. When dogs pee in the snow it smells horrible its a lot stronger then when they pee in the grass. I just thought I would share that with you. haha I hope everyones doing great. Devin and I are enjoying living up here in Show Low. We cant wait to take a trip out to San Diego we fly out tomorrow night Im so excited!! Happy Valentines!!


This is my backyard


This is the front of our house.


Devo Shoveling snow.


This is the street well at least underneath all that snow it is. lol


Devin playing in the snow.


Where is Bella?


These are the trees in our backyard


Winston looks hilarious in this picture.

3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

we should have come up to play! And now your gone this weekend.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yuck.

Sarah Ward said...

oh that snow is beautiful! I wish we got some snow like that! I am jealous!