Friday, February 1, 2008

Pretty boring lately!

Nothing to exciting has been going on lately. We have just been working a lot and hanging out. Right now we are in the process of putting cabinets and shelves up in our garage. Devin complains because I have to many Holiday decorations. I can't help that I just like to collect things that my mom doesn't want anymore she always gives away the best stuff. It's been hard to get it done lately because its been so cold up here and the little heater we have doesn't seem to work very well. We were at the FBR on Tuesday working the booth for Bison Homes which was kind of boring it was actually slow which it usually is at the beginning of the week.
Devin and I are so excited because we are finally going to take a trip to San Diego I just love it out there. My parents have a house out there were so excited were leaving on Feb. 11th and coming home on Feb. 14th its a short trip but o well were just excited to get away from the office for a few days. That's pretty much it. Wow we sound pretty boring hopefully something exciting will happen soon. Hope everyone's doing great!

2 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

bran says what is a fair price for you? ps//how would you get it home?

once upon a poppy said...

i want to come to san diego:) and what is jillyn talking about?