Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Photos

Its been a while since we have posted anything but wanted to let everyone know were doing great! We had his one month checkup and he now weighs 10 pounds and 1 ounce and 22 inches long. Hes growing up way to fast already. He has been so much fun. Of course were not getting much sleep these days but its all worth it. Being a mom has been the best feeling in the world. I definitely don't want to go to work but luckily my job allows me to bring him with me right now which is great. If he wasn't allowed to come with me I'm pretty sure I would be quit in a heart beat. Having a babysitter is just not going to happen I cant seem to let anyone watch him unless its close family. I'm sure every mother feels the same way.

When Preston was born we had pictures done of him when he was only a week old. Well we finally received the pictures. They turned out so good. Here are some of them well actually a lot of them and this isn't even all of them. I had to do a slide show because uploading the photos wasn't working for me at all. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i love the pictures! they turned out great! he is so cute. can't wait to meet him!

Matt n Jessica said...

The pictures are all great! I love his hair, he sure is precious. I know the feeling of not wanting to leave him with anyone, but after four kids you are more apt to leave them lol!