Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preston is Here!!

We are very excited to announce that Preston is here. He is a very healthy little boy.
He was born on July 18th at 11:15p. Weight 7 pounds 8 ounces 21 inches.
We went in at about 10:00 am Saturday morning to be induced. It took me forever to Dialate I was a 2 forever. So the nurse came back in at 8:30 pm and said no your still a 2. I was bummed because nothing was happening. Then she said I will be back at 10:30 pm. Once she came back at 10:30 she said are ready to have a baby I said are you serious she laughed and said yes I don't joke about that. I couldn't believe that in that short time there was so much change. We are having so much fun with him hes so cute. Here are some pictures of this past week. Sorry it took so long its just that I have been at my moms for a week so I couldn't upload any pictures.





Chelsea and Preston

Myles and Preston


Tori and Preston




8 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

i love looking at pics of him. i am just so sad that i don't get to hold him when he is a newborn. i won't see him until the wedding.

Sarah Ward said...

You guys he is perfect! I know you are so happy and God is so good! We are just thrilled for you guys. We know you have waited a long time for this precious gift! He is amazing and so beautiful! Congrats!

Chris and Nichole said...

Congrats!!! He's completely adorable!! I love his hair!

Matt n Jessica said...

Congrats! I've been checking here like crazy waiting to see Preston! I love his hair! Have fun and enjoy him~they grow up too fast!

corri said...

i really like that he is sporting devin's hairstyle in the brown and green outfit. so cute!

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh He is adorable!!! You guys make good babies you should have lots of them!! Congrats and get some rest! Glad everyone is healthy!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Honestly he is a dang cute baby! I am so glad you guys are doing great! Just when you think it couldn't get any better...it does!
Congrats!

laura said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable!!