Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prestons 1st Birthday!!

I can't believe my baby is one years old. I felt like my pregnancy took forever and his 1st year went way to fast. It makes me sad that hes not a little baby anymore. I miss it when he was so small and cuddly all the time. Now hes Mr. Independent and does his own thing. At least he's still a snuggler when hes sleepy. Don't get me wrong I love that hes changing. I guess I'm a little selfish and wish he could stay small forever. We have had so much fun with him. He has such a fun personality. Hes always up to something all the time so we are definitely on our feet at all times. Hes walking like crazy he started walking at 11 months. He loves to climb on things hes always trying to stand in his wagon which makes mommy very nervous.

His party was great we did a baseball theme birthday party which turned out super cute!! He ended up being very spoiled he got lots of toys and a playground set which he love. Lots of friends and family came which was so wonderful!! I was exhausted after the party. I'm a stress ball I always worry. I wanted everything to be perfect which honestly I can say that everything turned out great! The party was in Show Low so the weather was great it got a little hot but I am thankful we weren't in the valley with 116 degree weather. Here are some pictures of his big day enjoy!























6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics!!! Preston looks so grown up. The party was amazing, you did such a good job!
Love you guys!!!!

Love, Chelsea

Julie Earley said...

Wow, Kristen - the party theme/cake/decorations look so cute! You did a great job. I can't believe Preston is already 1. He's such a cute little boy. If you think the first year went fast, you won't believe how quickly year two goes. Hold on to it as much as you can! :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Oh man, don't go back and look at Gavin's first birthday party because it wasn't even half as good as the one you put on! What a cute idea! I loved the cake!

He is such a cutie with his big blue eyes!

And I have to tell you that there is a reason why most every mother misses their baby when they grow up...it is so that they will have another baby:)))

Shellee Day said...

We had such a great time at Preston's 1st birthday! It all turned out so cute! Good job, Mommy!

{nicole coombs} said...

I Love 1st birthdays! They are a lot of fun, but a little bitter sweet cause your baby is not so much a baby anymore. I cant believe its already been a year since you had him. Your party looked like a lot of fun and I LOVED the cake did you make it?

BinnySama said...

Hola Devin! hace tiempo que te buscaba y te encuentro por este medio. Bonita Familia, te felicito! si mal no entendi esperas al 2do, di? Soy tu ex compaƱero de la mision: Elder Salazar. espero saber de ti porque siempre te recuerdo y me importas. Un abrazo.