Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow already!?!

I cant believe summer and fall are already over. We have officially received our first snow. Am I excited? Not really. I don't mind the change at first but its a reminder for what's to come. Freezing cold weather, lots of wind, and a dirty house from my dogs tracking in snow. I don't like the cold I would rather be in the heat any day then the cold. I can cool off faster then I can warm up. Other then that yes when it does snow its very beautiful so there are some pluses but not very many.
It started snowing last night and I thought for sure it would be melted by morning but surprisingly it stuck all day. Usually when we get our first snow it doesn't even really stick. Here are some pictures. I wasn't even going to buy Preston a snow outfit but since it snowed today the first thing I did was order him one online. I cant wait until it comes in. By the time I get it it will be my luck we don't get any snow for awhile. o well. At least I will be prepared.





2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I grew up in the mountains so you would think that I would miss it...but I don't. I only like it if it is like 3 feet and you can actually have fun in it. 3-4 inches just means a dirty mess!! "P" is SO cute and I love his hair! He will have to have a haircut before he is even 6 months old.haha. Love it.

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh I miss it! I love COLD weather. Your little guy is So CUTE!! I love his hair he has so much of it way cute!