Monday, June 29, 2009

Prestons Room

This is what we have done with Prestons room. I was going to have his bedding made but Devin and I couldn't decide on what fabric we liked. So we finally agreed on the one that's on his crib. We just bought it from Serena and Lilly. Once hes born will hang some pictures and I still need to get a lamp for his room. I think he will like it. We were trying to go vintage baseball but it didn't end being that way at all.





We went to our 36 week check up last week and so far nothings happening. I think hes going to try to stay in there as long as possible. The Doctor says everything looks good and his head is down so that's good. I'm so ready for my next appointment on Thursday hopefully theres some changes. I was feeling really good throughout my pregnancy but this last week I can really tell I'm a lot more tired and achy.

4 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

it turned out so cute! can't wait to see him in his crib!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love the cute stripes and colors!It took me forever to pick out a "theme" and colors. I bet he will just sleep so GREAT in that room;) Can't wait to see pictures of him in his room!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i love the colors! it looks so good. well hopefully you'll have some exciting news next appt.

{nicole coombs} said...

I LOVE his room its soo cute!! You should be having that baby any day now! Good luck. I cant belive it already time. Cant wait to see pictures!!