Saturday, January 17, 2009

Its only January

We have been counting down the weeks. We cant wait to find out what were having in February. I feel like I have been very lucky I haven't been sick once. I was just tired at the beginning all the time and that was it. I don't know if Devin and I are just overly excited or what but this pregnancy seems to be going by too slow. I know were nuts trust me we are enjoying every moment right now but it would be nice if it would move along faster. You know the weeks, so that we can find out what were having. So we can start buying things slowly were just so excited to actually be able to decide on colors and names. We do have a boy and a girl name that we really like so will see if that's what we choose.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas we did. We love seeing our families we don't get to see them that much right now because there all in the valley and were in the mountains. I have to say the weather actually has been great up here the last week. I cant wait until Spring and Summer those are my favorite times of the year up here.

Sorry there are no pictures I'm in the awkward phase like I know I'm pregnant but right now it looks like I just don't know how to cut back on eating. lol I'm actually shocked because once I found out I was pregnant I thought I would over eat because I am a food lover. My diet hasn't changed at all accept that I probably eat healthier and drink a lot more water then I used to. Well that's enough about me look at me rambling on and on. I hope everyone is doing great!

5 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am sooooo glad that you aren't sick. It is the pitts to be sick! It does go by slow in the beginning but it seems like after you find out what you are having then it goes by faster because you then get busy getting everything ready. I am so excited to hear what you are going to have so make sure you let us all know!! Oh, and you think you look bad now....just wait, it gets better(maybe that's not the right word....:)). Can't wait to see the belly though:)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

BABY BABY BABY!!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!
glad you had a good christmas. wish we could see you guys more. Love you guys

LilJessieLynn said...

Wow.. I haven't been on your blog since I left Show Low! Thought I would check it out. The pics before your cousin's wedding are gorgeous. And you better hush about not looking good, you looked gorgeous there and I am sure you do while being pregnant...I bet you are beaming and Devin too. :)
I voted that you are having a Boy so that Devin can have his little baseball star but whatever you have I am so happy for you guys. Keep in touch girlie!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Don't be nervous! Yeah labor sucks(I'm not going to lie) and it takes a little getting used to being a mom, but honestly it is soooooo great and worth every bit. To be honest with you the first 2 weeks I wondered why people wanted to have more than one kid(because my body was still out of wack) but the first time they smile at you and they know who you are it melts your heart and you are never the same. Hang in there!

laura said...

That's great you are not sick! I remember it going by so slow too and then all of a sudden the time comes and you don't feel ready! :)