Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Devin and I had a great weekend. Devry and her Kids came up and so did Shellee w/ Jamee and Toree. We had alot of fun. We basically hung out, went bowling, and played cards till midnight every night. It was so great to see everyone. All the kids decorated the front porch for me for my Birthday I loved it!!!! I kind of came home a little early from work and caught them just as they were finishing the porch. Ooops!! It sure got quiet when everyone left which is always sad. We cant wait to have the family come visit us again soon. We Love you guys!!!

4 comments:

TheSlades said...

GREAT Pictures. I owe Devin an apology for never calling back. Sounds like you guys are having a good time up there. Brittany and I need to come visit sometime soon.

once upon a poppy said...

it was so much fun! thanks again! Quiet? what's that? I definetly brought the noise with me.

once upon a poppy said...

it was so much fun! thanks again! Quiet? what's that? I definetly brought the noise with me.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

aw, im so sad we live so far away. but luckly we get to play soon!