Friday, August 10, 2007

The DDay Family Update

Well we got suckered into this blog thing. So we'll give a quick life update so ya'll can catch up. (yep we live in Payson, we say ya'll) Kristin and I are both apart of the Bison Homes, "taking over the White Mountains" team. We went from seeing each other six months out of the year during baseball season, to 24 hours a day 365 days a year side by side......And we love it!!!
Most of you probably knew about our two english bulldogs Tobi and Lilli. Well Kristin wasnt done there. Winston was our next addition to the family, a King Charles Cavalier (Kristins baby). Last but not least is our last addition (I hope) Isabella the Corgi. Who absolutly hated me at the begining but now cant live a moment without me. I have that effect. (pictures to come)

4 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

I found you guys! Good job on the blog! now we can keep in touch more.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!! now we can talk more! devo, check out my friends list...i have scott slade, karli evans...blah blah blah. love you guys!

TheSlades said...

Hello Day family! You and the dogs look pretty good. I wish we could bump into each other sooner or later.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

time for some updates! love you guys. miss you too. come up for thanksgiving.